Thursday, April 12, 2012

He is Risen!

He is Risen INDEED!

When Tate woke up on Easter morning, we practiced saying, "He is Risen!" "He is Risen Indeed!" It is fun to teach the truths of our faith to our kids and see them get excited about it. Easter Sunday is just one of many days to teach them about the sacrifice of love that Jesus made for us!

We had lots of fun on Easter, so I thought I'd share some photos from the day:
 
Here's Tate at breakfast in the morning - Bed head and all!
 
Tate was excited to wear a tie, and Norah, well she just looks cute.

Sweet Anja in her Easter dress

It is really hard to get a good picture with everyone looking at the camera at once!
This is the best one out of MANY tries!

A little Easter egg hunt for Tate, who thinks that Easter eggs fall from the sky!

Norah giving hugs to the doll she got in her Easter basket.

Norah was sleeping during Tate's Easter egg hunt outside, so after she woke up, she got to hunt for eggs in her bedroom. She was thrilled with the first egg she found and would have been satisfied...
good thing there were only 4!


Okay, so this wasn't on Easter, but I just had to put this one up.
Can I just say I'm very excited that she has a dimple?!?!

Okay, this one's not Easter either, but this kid makes us laugh all the time. This morning when I told Tate to get dressed, this is how he came out of his room. You can't really see it, but his undies are over his pajamas too. And that big lump in his pajamas? Those are his blankets stuffed in there.

I love my kids!





1 comment:

  1. Your kids are so adorable!! I'm so glad that you started this blog... it's so fun to keep up with your great fam!!

    Holly

    ReplyDelete