Monday, February 12, 2018

Master Bath Make-over

I've posted before about my Christmas present that my husband gave me in 2016, but if you don't recall (I don't really expect you to remember what I got for Christmas), my husband gave me a bathroom remodel. We laugh about it now, because he thought it would be something like a coat, or two of paint on the one sheet rocked wall in the bathroom and some new linoleum on the floor, but I had other ideas. Hence, the reason it has taken a year to finish the project! He took on some things that he's never done before, and he did a pretty good job if I do say so myself!

Our master bathroom was a selling point for us when we bought the house. It was like the cherry on the already very tasty sundae. We walked through the property, and the house trying not to show too much excitement to the realtor. Then when we went into the master bath, it really solidified that we loved this house!

As it is when you live in a place for a while, you figure out ways to make it your own, and the bathroom was one of those things. Not that I disliked the bathroom...well, except maybe the pine cone border. But I wanted to tweak it a little - okay, a lot.

Here are some before pictures:
 
You can't see the pine cone border, but it's on the cream colored wall.


And some during pictures:



And the finished product! I really, really like how it turned out, and can I add that I'm thankful for my handy husband who tackled a huge project for me?







No comments:

Post a Comment